This has pretty much been the longest week ever, because I have a lot to look forward to this weekend (essentially three days of birthday parties, followed by actual birthday on Monday). As always, you can join Amber and Neely's party by clicking on the button above.
- to believe in not wishing your life away, but really hope today scoots on by.
- that you can't stop listening to the Mumford and Sons album, and you insist on talking about it all the time to anyone, regardless of if they will care or not.
- to renew your love for Twitter because this week you "talked" to one of your favorite actresses. (Melanie Lynskey, who has a new movie out, Hello I Must Be Going, but is probably most recognizable as Rose on Two and a Half Men or as the girl who brought her baby to a bar in Sweet Home Alabama.) *** Editor's note: Pardon me while I fangirl all over the place! Also, I have "talked" to Nichole Nordeman and Stacey Ballis, brilliant author and BFF to my hero, Jen Lancaster this month. Oh, Twitter, where else in the world could this happen since I am not a crazy stalker. Mostly.***
- to love your birthday, but not want it to come because it means sending your visiting friend and her darling daughter back to the East Coast.
- that you had to double wash a load of laundry because you forgot about it two nights ago. Whoops!
- to feel an extra measure of pride when your middle schoolers ask you not to have the sub read the story you're working on to them because "He doesn't do all the voices like you do, Ms. M."
- to believe that 31 is going to be your best year yet.