Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God Things...

First of all, take and minute and read an awesome article on how good God is...featuring a quote from my friend (and one of the event organizers), Sheena.  Way to go, friend!  I hope this event raised a lot of money, and I am praising God that it had such community support!

I've had to enact a new family rule today (already).  The rule is this:  If someone goes to the hospital, everyone in the family gets a phone call.  EVERYONE.  NO MATTER WHAT!  My mother had a heart episode (she's supposedly fine now), and didn't call to tell me that she had spent all night at the hospital until this morning as I was getting ready for work.  She didn't want to worry me.  I understand that, but seriously.  So, the rule goes into effect today and is to be followed indefinitely.  Are you listening, family?  (Biological and otherwise!)

Been an exciting day and it isn't even noon yet.  My belief is that God must be getting ready to do something good because there's all kinds of craziness going on!  I pray that it will happen in big, showy, only-of-God kinds of ways--in the city of Cairo, at Camp Oxford, anywhere and everywhere!  Oh let it be so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...