Own a red couch. Actually at this point, I would settle for own a couch that isn't broken. --Replaced broken couch. It isn't red, but it also isn't broken.
- Be a rock star.
- Learn to speak Spanish fluently.
- Be a ballroom dance diva. (Somewhere my sister is laughing at this thought.)
- Tour Italy.
- Spend a month on the beach.
- Own a pair of really great heels.
- Fall madly in love.
- Have my own photo exhibition.
- Visit New York City at Christmastime
- Throw a party to celebrate the awesome people I love.
- Learn to hit a baseball.
Say what I really feel.-- I feel like I've been doing more and more of this on the blog and in real life (but in a constructive way)
- Meet someone famous and take a picture with them.
- Go on a mission trip.
- Go white water rafting.
- Be able to say "I'm with the band" and mean it.
- Be a fairy godmother.
- Create a flower garden.
- Go fishing.
- Plan someone else's dream wedding.
- Do something crazy.
- Drive a convertible.
- Rent a limo for the day and take my girls on an adventure.
- Have a house with a sunroom.
- Weigh what it says I weigh on my driver's license.
- Run a 5K
- Find the ministry God has for me
- Take a pottery or an art class
- Get my master's degree in something
- Trace my family roots back to Europe
The Bucket List
I love a good list. And a list of goals? Even better. Here's my current bucket list. I will do my best to keep it updated with both accomplished goals and new ones.