Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beach Tuesday

And now back to my vacation recap...


Tuesday we decided to stay at the beach.  It was a beautful day, sunny and warm without being too hot.  so, armed with lots of sunscreen, some reading material (Glamour, Us Weekly, and People) and all of our beach stuff we headed out.


While I grew up going to the beach, this was only Amber's second trip to the beach and her first to the Gulf.  While we enjoyed the waves, she played in the sand a bit.


A girl can only take so much beach at a time, so we came in to assess just how much sun we had gotten and to have a snack.  We may have also checked our Facebook.  (Being on the beach is no reason not to be informed about what everyone else is doing!)


We tried to take pictures of ourselves.  I didn't remember to take the zoom off on this self-portrait.  I'd call it a fail, but I think I like it more than the ones where you see everything!


This is my pedicure.  OPI Flashbulb Fuschia, just in case you were wondering.


Some of us were pretty excited over all the sand, apparently!  :)


We went somewhere great for supper every night.  The first night we went to Lulu's.  We had drinks and dinner (I had the chicken strips, Amber went with the fried shrimp and oysters) and just enoyed our time on the marina before heading back to the room to relax and watch questionable television.  (E! network, anyone?)


Stay tuned for the second and third installments coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...