Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Antique Shopping (The Official Update)

Here's the painting!  I love it, but you can't tell how big it is in the picture.  It's four feet by four feet.  My next decorating challenge is to come up with something to put on the table to accent it!  This amazing, magical, looks-like- I-picked-the-decor store just took my breath away.  I think I could have spent all day in there and still found things I was in love with.  The prices were reasonable and the owner was fantastic!  I just can't say enough great things about it!  Besides, look at the ceiling in one of the rooms...
And you have to love a place that has a great sense of humor about things!  I hate stodgy antique shops!
Amber bought a couple of cute things too!  The lion was Laurie's but the bowling pin is all Amber's!  Seriously, they had old bowling pins for sale.  You've gotta love that!
So, the question is, blog friends, what should I put on the table to make my painting look even better?  Let me know in the comments...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...