Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blogging Tips From My Hero

I loved this post!  (Though I break the blogging about the same thing rule sometimes, I do try to blog like I am talking to my sister!) 

The Pioneer Woman's Tips For Blogging

Just thought you might enjoy the read, particularly if you are a blogger yourself!  And since she is an awesome blogger, and I want to be her when I grow up, I promise to try to talk about a better variety of things. 

Any suggestions, blog readers?  Want do you want me to write about?  I'm all about pleasing the people.  (Well, actually, not so much.  But I am all about trying to be more cooperative.  It is still my blog after all.)

2 comments:

  1. I read her post today, too! Thought it was great!

    i don't know if you can, but i would like to hear stories as a teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can talk about teaching to some degree, Taylor. My friend Crystal always does such an eloquent job talking about it (@ A Life In Ordinary) that I don't know that I could do it justice. But I will try.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...