Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fancy Schmancy Gallery Stuff

Last night, like Amber mentioned, we went to a gallery show...

Jaime Plemon is an amazing artist.  I say this because I have yet to see her try something she isn't awesome at.  (Aren't truly artisitic people just annoying!  :)  She does great hair, but tonight it was all about the photography.  After our epic dinner, Amber and I went to take in her studio and photographs, as well as those of Jeni Eck.  I found several that I wish I would have purchased (though I don't know where I would put them.  See below).  Here's Jaime with a few of her photos and the outside of her gorgeous studio.  It was a great night!  Thanks for the invite, Jaime!


Today, I have been busy rearranging my house. I finally feel like I am making some progress.  There's still plenty to do, but I was so inspired by Amber's purchases on my behalf that I have been shifting things around (much to Delilah's dismay) since I got home from church.  Speaking of, here's are the goods up on their respective walls...

I've been in love with this poster for such a long time, but had never been able to find it at a price point I could afford.  Grandpa Gus was a Navy man, plus I love the slogan.  We've come such a long way, haven't we, ladies?  Anyway, thanks again to my awesome personal shopper!  I should have known that my favorite store would come through for me! 

It's been a great weekend! Hope this sets the tone for fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...