Things I'm Loving Right Now:
- My birthday is exactly one week away! I don't have any plans in stone (other than meetings at work) but I love my birthday and simply can't wait!!
- Baseball tournaments: My boys and my girls are playing for the championship tomorrow and I'm so excited for them! It will be a lot of fun to hear all about it next week (since I can only make it to one game because they are playing at the exact same time!)
- I have a very full Saturday ahead! The aforementioned ballgames, a wedding, and maybe even a birthday party if I don't collapse from exhaustion by then. Sunday is looking pretty busy, too! (Church, birthday party, prayer group)
- That the weather is finally changing! I'm ready for it to feel like fall! Bring on the bonfires, the hayrides, and the pumpkins!
- Cake. German Chocolate Upside-Down Cake. I only get it one time a year. And I could totally eat the entire thing.
- My favorite store, Annie Laurie's Antiques. All the time. Because it's awesome!
- I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...it's a four-day weekend just two weeks away.