Friday, September 24, 2010

Lovin' List Friday!

I tried to do lists on Thursday and it just wasn't working.  So, I am going to try for Fridays, and probably not every one.  Erin Zammett Ruddy, who was a Glamour blogger used to make lists like this quite a bit and I loved it!  It really helps you keep things in perspective.  And with no further ado, here we go...

Things I'm Loving Right Now:
  • My birthday is exactly one week away!  I don't have any plans in stone (other than meetings at work) but I love my birthday and simply can't wait!!
  • Baseball tournaments:  My boys and my girls are playing for the championship tomorrow and I'm so excited for them!  It will be a lot of fun to hear all about it next week (since I can only make it to one game because they are playing at the exact same time!)
  • I have a very full Saturday ahead!  The aforementioned ballgames, a wedding, and maybe even a birthday party if I don't collapse from exhaustion by then.  Sunday is looking pretty busy, too!  (Church, birthday party, prayer group)
  • That the weather is finally changing!  I'm ready for it to feel like fall!  Bring on the bonfires, the hayrides, and the pumpkins! 
  • Cake.  German Chocolate Upside-Down Cake.  I only get it one time a year.  And I could totally eat the entire thing.
  • My favorite store, Annie Laurie's Antiques.  All the time.  Because it's awesome!
  • I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...it's a four-day weekend just two weeks away. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...