Friday, September 3, 2010

A Stats Shout-Out!

I've become completely obsessed with the Stats feature from Blogger.  Apparently, I have people that have read my little blog from all over, not just the United States, but the globe.   No, really, I'm not kidding!  Here are the stats from August 4 - Sept 2 (in page views):

United States 797

Canada 19
Luxembourg 15
China 5
Australia 2
Bulgaria 2
Denmark 2
United Kingdom 2
Germany 1
Latvia 1

Now, I actually might know the who's been viewing from Australia and maybe even Germany, but I don't know anyone from Luxembourg, China, or Latvia (or anywhere else but the US).  While I realize this is a public blog, I guess it just takes seeing the stats to grasp that it really can be read anywhere in the world!  And I just wanted to give all my readers, stateside and abroad a great big "Holla!"  (thanks, Ellen Degeneres and The Lumberjack's Wife for the borrowed catch phrase!).  If you are reading this, shoot me a line in the comment section and let me know where you are from!  If you don't want to say the name of your town or state, let me know the country!  (It would be so cool to show my students this!)

And no matter where you are from, I just want to say how much I love that you stop by and read what I have to say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...