Monday, October 4, 2010

The Kiddos Birthday...(aka The Post You Thought Would Never Happen)

We're going to take last weekend in reverse.  I went to HB's birthday party on Sunday and the above was one of her presents.  I don't have kids, but this is like a gumball machine with these odd toys inside.  I was fascinated!  But not as much as I was by her cake.  My friend, Michelle, did an awesome job!
The birthday girl taking out the candles

Top view of the cake

On Saturday, we had a birthday party for the Twins.  They are so much fun!  I can't believe that they are already four.  Seems like yesterday I was hanging out with them, holding them and spoiling them rotten!  Now they are big kids.  At least they had a great time at the party.
Even the biggest kid of them all had a little fun!  Though I think he may have realized that he's not as young as he used to be!
I may not want kids of my own, but I love that I have friends so that I can borrow some from time to time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...