Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Weekend In Pictures

What do the following two pictures have in common?

 They will not be something that's part of Sheena's wedding dress!  Last Saturday, we went looking for the perfect dress for the bride and her bridesmaids.  I won't be posting a picture of Sheena's dress, but rest assured, we did find it!  And have a lot of fun in the process!  And while this isn't the dress, here's a sneak peek at what my darling friend will look like on her big day...
And if that wasn't preview enough, after much discussion, Crystal and I found the right dress too.  I'm a little sad we didn't go with that sky blue and silver sequins number, but I think this will do...
But that was only the start of a very fun weekend!  Our friend, Jaime, was having a show at her gallery, and in the end, the whole gang ended up stopping by. 
The girls, their guys and I went to the cutest cafe in town and had some awesome food!  We will definitely be stopping by the Yellow Moon again!  Yum!  And after dinner, I ran back in to the gallery and bought this adorable necklace.
On Sunday, we had our Veteran's Day celebration at church, I was in the program so I didn't get too many pictures, but it was moving and packed. 
And since today is actually Veteran's Day, take a minute to thank someone who served.  They sacrifice their time with their own families to secure freedom for the rest of us.  And that should never be taken lightly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...