Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So Much To Celebrate!

Update:  While it is still Amber's birthday, little Miss E's lungs aren't quite ready for the world yet.  So, we will all have to wait a little while longer before she makes her arrival.  The first rule of being a diva is to make a grand entrance! 

Today is my darling friend, Amber's, 25th birthday!  We are having a big quarterlife party this weekend, but I just wanted to take a chance to wish her a "Happy Birthday" right here on the blog because I am too disorganized to actually send her a birthday card on time!  So, here's hoping this counts!  And you will get your goody bag this weekend!

On top of that, today is also a very happy birthday to a new little one.  Stephanie and Cody (who I used to babysit) are having their little girl today.  A little over a year ago, their sweet baby boy, Aven Hunter, went to be with Jesus, so this is a long-awaited day for them.  It's been a rough road, but I am so excited for them and for the whole family.  (I work with Cody's mom and I know how excited she is to have a new granddaughter!)  Congratulations to you all!  Can't wait to see Miss E!

Whoo hoo!  I am loving all this good news today!

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...