- The older I get the more confidence I have. I have this theory that women grow more between 18 and 22 than they do at any other time in their lives. You grow, you change, you have crazy experiences. And then you figure out that it doesn't really matter what other people think about you, it's more about what you think about you.
- I no longer have the want to compete with girls for guys in social situations. And I am amused when other girls still do. Even more so if they get really angry.
- While I still don't feel like I know what the heck I'm doing 90% of the time, I feel like I have a better handle on how to fake it 'til I make it.
- Single isn't scary anymore. It may not be what I want to be forever, but it is no longer my sole focus either. If I never get marriage and all of that, I no longer feel like I won't make it. In fact, I know now that I will. (But if you know any intelligent, handsome, Christian men, feel free to slip them my info...Ha!)
- Staying out all night is no longer the adventure it once was. Now it's just the thing keeping me from my warm comfy bed that will, no doubt, make me feel like crap the next day.
I'm curious, those of you who are already there...am I right? Let me hear about it in the comments!