Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/20/letting-sleeping-dogs-lie-in-your-bed-can-kill-you/

Apparently, your pets can give you the plague if you let them sleep in your bed.  First of all, I guess I had missed that the plague was still around.  (My father, in a discussion of this article, casually informed me last night that it was, but it was very curable.) Secondly, am I the only one who thinks that journalists and scientists just sit around and come up with studies to freak us out?  You know what I'm talking about.  We've all seen the promos for the nightly news that go something like, "A food in your refridgerator could kill you.  Find out which one on Local News at 10."  It suddenly makes that bowl of cereal a little suspicious looking, and you spend the next six hours wondering why your food is out to get you.

I just thought this was the least I could do to add to your daily paranoia.

1 comment:

  1. Lately, I do not need help with paranoia. Thank you anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...