- My Uncle James - He's been in the hospital almost a month, and is stable but still in quite fragile condition. I'm praying for exceptional care, as well as his complete healing. My Auntie has been so strong and amazing throughout this whole ordeal (she was sick and in the hospital in the beginning), but she certainly needs continued strength as there is still much recovery to come.
- For my pregnant friends - I know at least 10 women who are pregnant or who have just had babies. I pray that they will have safe deliveries and perfectly healthy babies who sleep all night (Can't hurt to throw that in!).
- For soldiers overseas/away from their families - I got word this week of one friend arrived with his medical unit in Afghanistan and Tara's Baby Daddy left for deployment yesterday. I'm thankful for those who give their time to protect us and prayer for their families while they are gone.
- Me - I'm sick with sinus stuff because as it turns out, it shouldn't be in 70 degrees in February. I had a massive migraine yesterday and didn't sleep very well last night. It's hard to get school work done or teach when you feel lousy.
- James has had a string of better days, which is a miracle in and of itself, after the beginning of the week.
- For the grace to get through a very busy last week. God's been teaching me to keep my mouth closed even when it would feel much better not to. And He's actually been able to help me do it, which is a serious change.