Monday, February 28, 2011

Prayer Monday

Praises! 
  • I'm finally feeling better.  Just needed a little time (slept 15 hours yesterday) and more drugs!  But I certainly appreciate feeling better.
  • Uncle James is having better days.  It's still going to be a long road, but he's come a long way from where we were at this time last week.
Prayer Requests
  • Uncle James - his continued recovery and for continued strength and patience for my auntie.  I also pray for extraordinary medical care as he continues to be in the hospital.
  • For a friend at work whose father is ill.  She's been very heavy on my heart today.
  • For all my pregnant friends and those who are new mamas. 
  • For those who are deployed and those who carry on here in their absence.
  • For the Women's Ministry Bible study of David that begins this week. For Crystal as she facilitates for us.  I'm so excited to see what God and Beth Moore have for us this spring!

Father God, I praise you for your blessings on my life.  You are better than I could ever tell, and have been kind to me, even though I don't deserve your mercy.  I pray that we set our eyes on You this week.  I pray that you will be with the requests of each of the women participating.  We are believing You because we know who You are and how You intend all things for good.  Thank you for Your touch on our lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...