- Uncle James - his continued recovery and for continued strength and patience for my auntie. I also pray for extraordinary medical care as he continues to be in the hospital. They are having trouble regulating his heart due to his breathing issues. The overall prognosis is still good, but the doctors have said he could be in the hospital for several more weeks.
- For Lucy - I don't know this family, but their story and struggles have really made an impact on me. I pray for this sweet baby girl (whose 5th birthday is Monday) and for her family.
- My friend at work - Her father passed away last week. I pray for comfort for family during this time.
- For all my pregnant friends, those who are new mamas, and those who are waiting and praying to become pregnant -- I, personally, can't wait to start cuddling some sweet babies!
- For those who are deployed and those who carry on here in their absence.
- For the women of our Bible study and for Crystal as she facilitates for us--After tonight, I am even more excited to see what God's going to do in the lives of the women who He's placed in this study. It's going to be amazing! Let us become women after God's own heart...