Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Those Days

I'm just having one of those days.  It's not really a bad day, because I have kept my sense of humor, but things have not gone according to plan.  For instance, within two minutes of being awake this morning, I stepped in cat barf in the dark.  (Thanks, Tuesday, nice to know that's how you are planning on playing things.)  I drove most of the way to work before realizing that my car was in third gear. (That does explain the funny noises and the lack of proper acceleration, I suppose.)  Then, at lunch, I dribbled BBQ chicken pizza down my chin and the front of my white shirt.  (Really? Now you're just trying to embarrass me.)

I fully have things in perspective here.  These are minor challenges on an otherwise perfectly fine day, but I'd really like to avoid any other mishaps if at all possible.  (Think you have it in you?

Anyone else having one of those days?

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you had one of those days. :( I hate those kind of days.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...