Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week, my gratitude deserves a list:
  • That we have been spared from the horrible weather that so many others have faced. Yesterday was supposed to be really ugly, and it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. (My prayers are with those in Joplin, MO and lots of other places.)
  • There is only one more school day until a three-day weekend.  Can I get a "Hallelujah?"
  • My 8th graders are done, significantly freeing up a huge portion of my day to take care of all of the other things I do from 8:00 to 3:00 other than teach.
  • We get to have a luncheon/shower on Saturday for Tara and baby Macy.  (Well, as long as Macy doesn't make her escape before then.)  Baby showers are way more fun than say, wedding showers, because baby stuff is just cute!
  • Because as crazy as things have been, they could have been worse.  I'm grateful for even a mustard seed of calm in this mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...