- I had to work late last night, not making shoes or in a textile mill, but selling concessions at two baseball games, in the beautiful weather, with some willing volunteers who stepped in when I was short-handed.
- I didn't get enough time sleeping in my nice, warm bed.
- I don't like the new Facebook layout and not being able to see the information I want to see immediately the way I want to see it with my high-speed internet connection.
- I had to scarf down my breakfast while washing dishes--indoors, using clean water.
- I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear out of a plethora of choices.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
First World Problems
I'm trying very hard to learn to live my life in perspective. Scratch that, I would like to believe that I am trying very hard, but let's be honest. Some days are definitely better than others. As I was getting ready this morning, frustrated from too little sleep and not enough get up and go, I have been trying to remember that my problems are first world problems.
Posted by Katie at Thursday, September 22, 2011