Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Favorite: The Men I Forgot

I kind of did Tuesday's post in a hurry, and apparently, I didn't fully consider my options.  I mean, it's not like a I did a bad job...




But I think that with a little more thought, I could have come up with a few more candidates.  For instance, some of you mentioned Ryan Reynolds...


Or what about Patrick Dempsey?  I agree with this article when it says that he's the posterboy for growing into your looks.  Who'd have thought the guy from Can't Buy Me Love would have women calling him McDreamy a few years down the road?

And on the same show, there's the delectible Eric Dane.  My life has never been the same since that scene where he pops out of Addison's shower in nothing but a towel... In recent seasons, they even added a couple other reasons to watch.  Jesse Williams has the most beautiful eyes (not to mention other parts), and Kevin McKidd's real accent (he's Scottish) makes me melt. 



Even though it's not on the air anymore (sadness!), Friday Night Lights had a few exceptional candidates too.  I've had a crush on Kyle Chandler all the way back to Homefront, which was a short-lived drama when I was a kid.  (Early Edition, too!)  But no man has ever said so much by saying so little as Coach Taylor.

And speaking of Taylors, I would be remiss if I didn't mention Taylor Kitsch, who played Tim Riggins.  Oh my...

I could go on and on (Chace Crawford or Ed Westwick, anyone?) but I want to hear your celebrity crush!  Pop down to the comments and let me hear who your Friday favorite is!  And you don't have to keep it to actors!  Musicians, athletes, etc. are all fair game! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...