- I can't get enough of Miranda Lambert's new album, Four the Record. And I can't wait to watch the CMAs that my dad DVR'd for me since I had to work the concession stand last night.
- It's my Friday! And even though I've only worked two days this week, a three-day weekend is always welcomed.
- This weekend is the weekend I get my house clean. For sure. Probably. At the least, it's the weekend that I'm not going anywhere because I don't have any extra money after paying to have my furnace fixed.
- I'm planning on visiting a church this weekend that may very well be my new home church. It's a church that is doing some really great things, and I am looking forward to it very much!
- I really need a new hairstyle. And I have an appointment in a couple weeks, so suggestions are always appreciated.
- Is it wrong that I am already looking forward to next weekend? (Which is also a three-day weekend, because we don't have school on the first day of shotgun deer season.) I have big plans with my girlies, including going to see our favorite local band!
- Does anyone else have bad/weird dreams if they get too hot when they are sleeping? No? Just wondering. It's not like I do or anything.
- It's finally gotten cold here. (yay!) Now I get to spend the next few months whining about having to de-ice my car in the morning. (boo!)
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Posted by Katie at Thursday, November 10, 2011