Thursday, December 22, 2011

Done!

I finally feel like I am on Christmas break.  And to celebrate, I am going to do as little as possible today.  The last three days have been full of meetings and negotiations and signing things (so many things), but I am finally the proud owner of a new-to-me vehicle!  And I love it!  (Now, she just needs a name...)

It's gloomy outside here, making it the ideal day to just stay in and do laundry.  I need to make a WalMart run (or at least a grocery run) but I just haven't been able to make myself do it.  I think today has movies and pajamas and book reading written all over it!  In all the hussle and the craziness of the holidays, I hope you all find your pj and movie moments, too.  We all deserve a few!

1 comment:

  1. I read your previous post about your deer accident. Glad you're okay! Yay for you for finding a new car so quickly! Hope you're loving it!
    Rainy, gloomy days are perfect for jammies and movies! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...