Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2 On Tuesday: Music

I didn't want to miss the 2 on Tuesday this week!  Especially because this week we talk about one of my favorite topics--music!


Today’s topic is music, with multiple questions:

What is the song you play when you want to get pumped up?

My get pumped up songs change all the time.  Recently, it's been Florence + The Machine's "Shake It Out."  But my very favorite one is Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin.  I think it's the pounding piano that does it to me!



What is the song you play when you want/need to cry?

I hear Andrea on listening to music when I need a good cry.  A few of my favorites are:  "World Spins Madly On" by the Weepies, "Poison and Wine" by the Civil Wars, and "It's Been A Long Day"by Rosi Golan.


What is the song you play when you’re cleaning?

I don't have any specific songs, but I do best when I have music on when I am cleaning.  I like to just put my iPod on shuffle and let it go.


What is the song you play when you’re exercising?

Is it wrong that this question made me laugh out loud?  I don't exercise like I should, and if I do, I usually just let my iPod play on shuffle like when I clean.  I do prefer upbeat stuff, and even a little rap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...