- Thursdays aren't actually the start of my week or anything, but I've said before that they tend to be behave more like "Mondays" than a day much later in the week. Add in the fact that I have been a day off all week because we were out on Monday and the fun really starts.
- This working three jobs thing is not proving to be as easy as I thought it would be. The good news is that the homebound assignment will be over by the middle of February. Everything is going really well, I just feel like I am meeting myself coming and going. Anything extra or unexpected adds a whole new level of complication. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end. I just hope I'm right.
- Like I wrote about on Monday, I am really hoping to use a little of the extra money for some home improvements. I've started this little (or not so little) list of things that I would like to do or have at home. Some of them are more "wish list" type things, but several of them are things I fully intend to get done over the summer.
- I'm having serious shampoo and hair issues. Nothing seems to be working just right. I can't decide what I want to do about the length of my hair or the color (though I still get compliments on my current one, which is reddish). And I have no less than three different shampoos and conditioners in my shower right now, all of which I am less than thrilled with. Suggestions?
- I'm sorry that this post is so boring and kinda whiny. I promise I'm not trying to be either. But I'm also not exactly a girl about town these days either.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Because Thursdays Are My Mondays
Posted by Katie at Thursday, January 19, 2012