Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Recap

Christmas in my family runs in two shifts.  Christmas Eve is always with my mom's family, and this year it was packed (30 plus people!).  Behold the post-gift chaos...

Santa Rob--er, Claus even came to visit.  Some children were more enthusiastic than others.  And some adults were downright ecstatic!


The matriarch of the clan and the Man With The Bag...
My cousin and his daughter.  I try to find as many excuses as possible to post pictures of this precious face!

Then, on Christmas Day, my dad's family comes over to my parents' house.  It's more food, fun, and general pandamonium.


The Divine Miss M made pretty good haul for a kid who's still in utero.  Here's Mama opening up her goody bag...
Daddy got to open something special too, even if it was Nana who really loved the present!
And of course, we ended the night with the traditional Christmas feats of acrobatics.  I think this one dates all the way back to the shepherds...


It was a pretty fun Christmas, but not nearly as much fun as it will be in the coming years!  Hard to believe that next year, Miss M will not only be here but be almost a year old!  We're going to have so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. True story? I've never been at a party where Santa showed up.

    Clearly I've lived a deprived life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...