- I read all these bloggers who write beautiful and insightful things and think, "I should try harder to be beautiful and insightful." And then I write a post that's just a big list or talks about my Sephora obsession instead. (Hey, at least I am working on the exterior beauty!)
- I have listened to "Shake It Out" by Florence + the Machine every single day this week at least once. (Sometimes more than that. Often loudly singing along in the car like a fool.) I wasn't on the Florence bandwagon, but this song might drag me over there yet!
- I think I have established a nice rhythm for my weeks this semester. (work, homebound instructor, GED instructor...repeat) Things are going to be busy, but I think that it will be fun. See if I am still saying that in March when I add in track practice. (I promise I am not complaining though. I am loving this extra money.)
- The new car (still trying to decide on her name) is getting surprisingly good gas mileage for a V6. I'm more than thrilled at this news, since they say gas is going to be 70 gagillion dollars again this year.
- Tonight is Friday night with Amber! Two weeks is too long for us to be apart!
- I found a website yesterday (http://www.poetryarchive.org/) where you can listen to poets read their works. My students had me laughing so hard yesterday in Literature that I was crying as they discussed the accents and topics, such as Elvis the depressed circus octopus. (I wish I were joking.) That is totally my favorite hour of the day!
Friday, January 13, 2012
Friday Lists Are The Best!
I couldn't go a whole week without making a list. I'm sure you aren't surprised.
Posted by Katie at Friday, January 13, 2012