Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh, Friday! Where Have You Been?

First of all, thank you for all of the sweet comments on The Fear post.  I try to be as open and honest as I can be.  Also, yesterday I had to practice what I preach, hence no post.  But such is life. 

Today is Friday, though---the light at the end of the tunnel that was this week!  I have no real plans for the weekend, short of a little Super Bowl get together.  (Though I have no real interest in either team, well except for their cutie quarterbacks!)  I'm mostly going to snuggle my niece, hang with my family, and watch the commercials. 

However, I am pretty excited about the premiere of Smash on Monday night.  I have been wondering about this show since the set-up leaked last spring, and I'm really hoping it's as good as it seems.  I love the cast (Debra Messing and Anjelica Huston? I'm in!) and it's all about Broadway, which we all know is close to my heart.  I'm sure I will be talking about it next week.

Speaking of, it'll be a busy week around these parts, so I'm not sure how much I will be blogging.  But once Homecoming and all of its insanity is over, my year is pretty much downhill.  I can't believe it's already February.  It will be May before I know it!  (And we get out a little earlier than usual this year, so it will all come even faster!) 

Wishing you a great weekend and an even better week!

3 comments:

  1. I have been waiting Smash also. I hope it is as good as they promote it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the Smash premiere on Hulu and you are gonna L.O.V.E. it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was on there, but I have really been trying to wait and get the whole experience. Now I am really excited!!

      Delete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...