Monday, March 12, 2012

Because My Niece Isn't The Only Sweet Face I Know...

**Completely unrelated to the topic at hand, if you think of it tomorrow (well, Tuesday, but I am posting this on Monday night), shoot up a prayer for me.  I have a big evaluation at work in the morning and I am really nervous about it!  Thanks in advance.  You're awesome!**

Sunday, I had a little fun with my Auntie's family.  Nothing I like more than a couple hours of playing photographer.  Don't expect me to be hanging a shingle anytime soon, though!  Nothing grates my nerves than how anyone with some editing software and a camera thinks they are a professional.  That is not me!  I know too many people with real talent for all of that.  But I couldn't help but share a few sneak peeks!






I can't tell you how anxious I am to do work on the rest of these later this week!  There are so many others since we shot for almost two hours straight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...