Friday, April 27, 2012

W, X, Y --Where I've Been: An eXplanation for You

Let me apologize in advance, but this entry is going to serve as W, X, and Y.  I know that's cheating, I promise, but it's the best I can do.  Yesterday, we had a great day of track.  A very hot day of track, as well.  I was already not feeling great, but I pretty much came home and went to sleep, whenever I wasn't sick to my stomach or trying to take down the swelling in my eye.  Because on top of a stomach bug, I seem to have also scored a prime case of pink eye or some kind of severe allergic reaction.  (Always the over-achiever!) 

So, today instead of going to the track meet with the little kids, I get to go to the eye doctor.  Not how I planned on the day going.  But at least it happened this week and not next, when I will be knee deep in graduation stuff.  And I am planning on taking tomorrow off to recooperate, and go to Prom.  One more week and my life is mine again.   (I think I can.  I think I can.)

Anyway, that's where I have been and that's where I'll be.  And I really just want to say how much I have enjoyed meeting people during the A to Z Challenge!  I can't believe I broke 100 followers.  I can remember the not-at-all distant days where I was pretty sure only three people were paying any attention to me at all.  I hope that you stick around too!  Summer is my favorite time to blog!

11 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're done with A-z , must feel great! I plan to check back now and then. You have a beautiful blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to have found you through the A-Z Challenge! I'm also a teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found me too! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. Summer is a great time to blog...not so much going on! Hope your eye is okay...yikes! I finished my A to Z Challenge early too...I did X, Y and Z today...at http://shananagins2468.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A doctor visit, three prescriptions and entirely too many dollars later, my eye is starting to improve. It wasn't pink eye, but there was some serious irritation that is either from allergies or some kind of secondary infection. Should be good as new by Monday!

      Delete
  5. Hi, Summer is always a wonderful time to relax. Of course, at my age I am in a state of relaxation all the time. :) Right now, allergies are rampant where I live in Texas, and they have ramped all over me, ha ha. Itchy eyes, runny sneezy nose, and wheezy breathing. What fun! I am glad to be alive though. Best wishes to you. Ruby aka Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that sounds horrible! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I am glad to hear you only hit the daily double of ailment...although the stomach counts as two, so a trifecta it is...you are an overachiever! Hope recovery went well and you didn't miss the prom!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...