1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
I love birds. As long as they are cool and don't flap around like they have lost their tiny little minds! I'm a big fan of the tall birds, like cranes, herons and flamingoes. This guy was huge and let me get really close to him on the beach before he flew off.
His feet were huge! (Or hers. I don't know how to determine sex in a giant bird!)
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
I don't tweet. The last thing I need is one more piece of technology wooing me with its wonders. I will totally sum up my week in 140 characters or less: Successful at coaching track. Won ribbons. Earned day off for eye doctor!
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
While there's not anything on my facebook that would be objectionable, I don't think it is any of my employer's business. And I wouldn't want to work somewhere that insisted on that.
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
Bull Durham. Hands down. At least where baseball is concerned. In decending order after that would be A League of Their Own and Major League. Sports themed movies are a much longer list, including Remember The Titans and The Blind Side.
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
How sneaky of you, Joyce! What drives me? Ambition. Fear. Passion. Hope. It depends on the day and the situation. But lately, I have been clinging to hope with all I've got.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
I am a terrible juggler. I would like to believe that I can, but the dropped items on the floor say otherwise.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Summer vacation cannot come soon enough.