- I made a chocolate cake off Pinterest this week. It's the one where you sub Greek yogurt for the oil and eggs. (1 cup yogurt, Devil's Food Cake Mix, 1 1/4 cups of water and bake) It was awesome! I may have had it for breakfast the last two mornings. And 1/12 of the cake is only 5 Weight Watchers points, so that's pretty good!
- Yesterday I splurged and got my hair cut (it needed it, badly) and a pedicure! It was nice, but it will be the last splurge for a while because I also got my first property taxes as a homeowner this week. And promptly wanted to throw up a little.
- I'm in the process of going through all of the storage areas in my house and getting rid of what I don't use. This seems to be making the mess in my house worse. Anyone want to explain that one to me?
- I'm really wanting to start painting everything. I am not wanting to tape everything off. I sense impending disaster.
- I'm trying really hard to watch less TV and listen to more music in hopes of being more productive around the house. I'll let you know if this actually works.
What are your random thoughts on this Friday! I'd love to hear them in the comments. Wishing everyone a great weekend!