1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman's birth date. He's more famously known as Johnny Appleseed...what's your favorite variety of apple?
I'm a Granny Smith girl, myself. I love the tartness, especially in oatmeal or with my favorite apple dip!
2. When did you last say 'ick'?
I had to use a plunger on the kitchen sink this week. Trust me, ick was the least of it.
3. Do you think there's a generation gap? Explain.
Yes. I think it's probably technology based at this point, but I don't think you can really understand the generation ahead of you until you get closer to that age yourself.
4. What's on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
I don't have a screen saver, my screen just goes black. On my computer wallpaper is a picture of one of the tulips from Mildred's garden. It's yellow and purple and just gorgeous!
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
Love one another, because at the end of the day, it's all that matters. And since, I'd still have one minute and fifty seconds after that, I'd probably mention something about taking pictures of yourself in the mirror and posting them on Facebook. Because that's annoying.
I would have to go with lace. The rest of them are a lot to deal with, even for someone who likes patterns and prints as much as me. And the peplum is not going to do me any favors.
Good friends. Not taking life too seriously. Great music. Playing with my niece.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The new Mumford and Sons album is like their own little birthday gift to me! It's just awesome. I will be making everyone listen to it this weekend, whether they like it or not.