- The Divine Miss M had her first birthday party over the weekend. You better believe there will be pictures of that coming at you soonish.
- My second job is going to be insanely hectic this semester. If you weren't aware, the GED test will change in 2014, so many people are trying to take advantage of being able to take the old test. It means my classes have been packed so far. At least I won't have to worry about being bored!
- I didn't do the Hodgepodge for the first time in forever last week, and I missed it! I will certainly be back with bells on this Wednesday.
- Last Monday, my friends and I got together for some day-off winery time. It was the first time we had been together in 2013, and I think it was officially decided that we will never go that long without getting together again! There's something about getting together with your girls that cures a lot of ills. (Of course, a bottle or three of wine doesn't really hurt, either.)
- In my classroom, we are currently studying The Civil War, The Holocaust (through Number The Stars), The Outsiders, and Jazz and Blues music. To say I feel a little all over the place creatively seems like an understatement. (And this doesn't count the school musical, set in another time and place entirely!)
And it's Monday again. The good news is there are only 13 more this school year! (And now I wish I hadn't counted because that seems like a really long time...)