In the New Year, I will:
- Use the good dishes for no apparent reason. The real glasses too.
- Give more---of my time, of my resources, of my heart.
- Wear glitter nail polish if I feel like it, and not question if it is age appropriate.
- I will laugh more and fret less. (And that's hard, because my internal setting is always set to worst-case scenario.)
- Have more mid-week dinners, winery days, and just all-around more time with my friends. We keep each other sane and by mid-year, we will all be back together again.
- Take as many sloppy wet kisses as my niece is willing to dish out.
- Dance if the mood or the music strikes.
- Say yes to things that interest me, and no to those that don't.
- Not be so afraid to live my life.
What will you do with 2013? Let me hear all about it in the comments. (Little makes me happier than your comments, by the way!)