A very cold lamb? Right now, it's sunny out but I had to scrape ice off my windshield. I am ready for at least slightly warmer weather.
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
If you saw my house right now, you'd realize I'm not kidding when I say the first item should probably be "Buy bulldozer!" The musical has not been good for my marginal cleaning skills.
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
Love 'em! I make a pasta dish with peas and other veggies in it and it's one of my favorite things.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
I'm a teacher in a public school system. So, yes.
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
I haven't been using Google reader. I pretty much just read blogs off my blog roll or from bookmarks. Is that bad? Was I supposed to have a reader all along? Thanks, Google, for leaving me with nothing but questions.
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
First of all, I love Anne Bradstreet. I teach "To My Dear and Loving Husband" every year. But as to the quote, I think that she's right. If you don't have hard times, the good don't feel nearly as good. Even though it rarely feels that way when you are dealing with the hard times.
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
I have really been trying to be careful with my money. And if you know me, you know how crazy difficult that is for me. I am a lavisher of gifts for others and for myself. That said, I got a pretty nice haul at Sephora on our little jaunt to the big city a couple weeks ago!
8. Insert your own random thought here?
This musical stuff is exhausting. And awesome. I will be ready for the last show to come, but I think I will miss it. Sort of. Good news is I won't really have much time to think about it. Track practice starts on Monday.