Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 11: A Recent Photo


This is a picture from Macy Jane's 2nd birthday.  It was the first one we have been able to celebrate with her (other than her actual arrival) and all the aunties and other friends and family were there at their new house.  If you follow me on Instagram (msmiller111), you've seen her pop up several times already this summer.  Aunt Katie is probably a bit too permissive of a babysittter, but we have a really good time!  I haven't taken as many pictures recently as I have in other years.  I'm not really sure why this is, other than there just haven't been a great deal of things to get photos of.  Maybe that will pick up a bit as the summer goes on.

As you can probably tell, I've reached the end of my prepped responses, so it's more likely from here on out that they will posted about 8:00 each morning, unless I get really motivated and get several more banked.  Either way, I really appreciate those of you who've played along, and it's not too late to join if you haven't!

4 comments:

  1. Love the name Macy Jane! She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute name, sweet little face and I'm sure you are the best Auntie in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! I think I became more permissive as my nieces got older. I don't have kids, so when I was with them it was my "Mom" side getting to exercise. They still always wanted to visit because we did crafts together. :)

    Sorry I missed yesterday, but, spiders; shudder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part of having nieces is getting to spoil them and send them home!

      Delete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...