Sunday, January 1, 2017

Once Upon A Time

It's been a really long time since I kept this blog up regularly.  I don't really know why I stopped to be honest, other than just not really taking the time.  And that's unfortunate, because I have "met" some of the best people because of this little corner of the internet.  My goal for 2017 is to try to come here a little more often.  I've set some personal goals for this year, so maybe I will come here to discuss them.

Those goals include:

  • Reading two books a month that aren't for school purposes
  • Taking some steps (baby though they may be) to improve my personal health
  • To find ways to put love, peace, and goodness into the world by my actions and my finances (and by any other ways I can contribute)
  • To focus on the joy, even when my default setting is worst-case scenario
These are seemingly small things, but I'm good with that.  I'm old enough to know that I'm not good with sweeping change.  I get really into for a minute and then I get frustrated or bored or whatever and stop trying.  I'm focusing on achieving the small things, because enough small things can turn into something bigger.  I think that part of that may be coming by here and sharing again.  Even if no reads it, I think it's something I'd like to do for myself.  So, I'll see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...