Thursday, October 29, 2009

Making Up For Lost Time

Ok, I know it's been a while since I've posted.  I've had the flu and I am way behind.  SO, today you get a lazy post and I promise more this weekend, especially since I now have internet access at my house.

1. Who knows a secret or two about you? 
     Honestly, I don't have ton of secrets.  But if there were any to be had my girls would know them. 

2. Four words to explain why you last threw up? I was very sick

3. Have you ever burned yourself?  If you can, I have.  My straightener and the oven are two constants

4. Who is your hero? 
     I don't really have one person.  I admire different things about a lot of people.  However, I think Jen Lancaster may be my literary hero.

5. Would you ever want to be a supermodel? 
    Only if there was a way I could still eat and be one. So, probably not.

6. When is your next party?  I was just thinking that I need to throw a poker party or something soon

7. Do you know what you will wear tomorrow?  Whatever is clean and near the top of the pile.

8. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?  We'll just pretend that no is the only option here.

9. Do you talk baby talk?  To babies.  And to mock those who do it any other time.

10. Would you ever work in a retirement home?
      I think it might be more exhausting than teaching middle school.  But it would also be interesting.

11. Are you ever purposely irritating?  Only when it is well and truly deserved.

12. If you could fly, where would you go first?  Fiji or the Seychelles.  Or anywhere fabulously tropical.

13. Do you prefer boats or planes?  I'll go with planes because I have been on them more.

14. One best friend or 10 acquaintances?  One best friend.

15. Favorite food?  Potatoes

16. Do you believe that your first love never dies? 
      I believe that it's a part of you, but I don't think it has to be any more a part than we allow it to be

17. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?  Thanksgiving, Christmas, Matt and Mel's wedding

18. Do you get your nails done?  Nope.  I have good nails naturally so I don't mess with that.

19. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald’s?  French fries and a Sweet Tea

20. Are you an emotional person?  I'm not a big crier, but I get worked up about things very easily

21. When did your last relationship end?  Not long after it began

22. Favorite place to be?  The beach

23. How do you feel about your hair?  That it's fantastic

24. Do you sleep with a fan on?  Nope.  It gives me a sore throat.

25. Did you sleep in past noon today? 
      I wish.  The alarm went off at 5:30, but I put it off til 6:00.  I'm not good at sleeping late though.  I'm more of a napper.

26. Are you sarcastic?
      I can be.  It depends on the company I keep.  When I am with my family or at the Mays, I have to be on my best game.

27. Did you have a good birthday this year?  Yes, I had a very good one!

28. What is your favorite kind of weather?
       I like nights when it's comfortable enough to sit outside and star gaze

29. Have you ever cried during a movie? 
      All the time.  I cry more at movies than I do about real life (I'm not sure that's something I should admit to).  Recently just the trailers for The Blind Side have been getting to me.

30. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? Tara. When you don't get to talk much, you tend to get right to the point about things.

31. Who was the last person you cried in front of?  It was people, not person. 

32. Do you like your name? 
      Yes.  I used to hate Katherine, but I have grown to love it.  Most people call me Katie, which is fine.  Some people call me Kate, which is okay too, but only if you know me pretty well.  DO NOT call me Kathy.  Ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...