Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog Slump

Lately, aside from being crazy busy and sick, I just haven't felt like blogging.  I have had lots of things going on, but none of them are things that I would be comfortable blogging about right now.  However, there is some good news on the weight loss front.  I found someone who is going to be my accountability partner, which is the thing that I really needed the most.  I have officially worked out two days in a row which is two days longer than I've had a streak last in a while.  It's not going to be especially fun, because I am out of shape in a major way, but I think I can get back to where I want to be.  It's just going to take work. 

I promise I will blog up a storm soon.  Things have to slow down eventually, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...