Monday, January 4, 2010

The First of 2010

Once I get all my real work done, I will post the pics from New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, but until then, enjoy a little survey fun!

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?  I don't like paying any of them all that much

2. Do you miss being a child?  I miss not having responsibilities, and having that childlike sense of wonder

3. What chore do you hate the most?  Dishes

4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?  Um, well...let me think here...

5. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?   I don't know that I would change anything, because things wouldn't play out the same way.  But sometimes I consider what my life might be like if I had gone away to school.

6. Name of your first grade teacher?  Mrs. Goins, whose classroom is now three doors down from mine.  She prefers that I not introduce her as "This is Debbie, and she was my first grade teacher."

7. What do you really want to be doing right now?   Hanging out with my friends on the beach

8. What did you want to be when you grew up?  An actress or a singer. 

9. How many colleges did you attend?  Two.  SCC and SIU-C

10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?  It was clean and warm

11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?  That at least I can afford to have it and travel freely

12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?  "Gilmore Girls is so funny..."

13. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?  "Already?"

14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?  I love Paula Deen.  My sister and I refer to her as "Nana Paula."  For example, "What's Nana Paula cooking on her show today?"  I think dinner with Beth Moore would be awesome.  Perhaps it's my love of women with big hair, like Amy Beth blogs about from time to time.  All-time dead or alive, I would like to have dinner with Dorothy Parker or Amelia Earhart, maybe together (that would be one interesting dinner).

15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?  Yeah, if you know me in real life, you are probably laughing.  It's funny, but in all reality I'm really blessed because I have been in two really bad wrecks and not even ended up with a scratch on me.  My cars on the other hand...

16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?  Yes, I think I would.  Probably some place that helps kids or families

17. Get up early or sleep in?  I like to sleep in, but I am still not one to sleep the whole day away

18. What is your favorite cartoon character?  Tinkerbell

19. When did you first start feeling old?  Whenever I realize that Sheena, Crys and I have been singing together for 10 years, or when I see one of my friends from high school or college that I haven't seen in a while

20. Favorite lunch meat?  Turkey

21. What do you get every time you go into Target?  Something from the dollar aisle.

22. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?  No.  I do think that too many people romanticize what marriage is really like or they don't take it seriously enough

23. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?  I like a lot of really crappy movies from the 80s, like Summer School

24. What’s your favorite drink?  I love Sweet Tea

25. Who from high school would you like to run into?  I see many of the people I went to high school with from time to time.  There are some girls I knew in elemntary school that I wonder about.  Maybe I need to see if they have a facebook!

26. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?  I listen to CDs for the most part.

27. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?  Getting in over my head, and denying that I was

28. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?  No, thank goodness

29. Do you have a teddy bear?  No, but I have a puppy dog called Patches that I used to take with me when I was way from home (and this is when I was in college, so there you go)

30. Do you go to church?  Almost always Sunday morning, sometimes Sunday night, and Wednesdays at least twice a month

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...