Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Glamorous Life...

Amy Beth used to do daily peaks into her life.  While I can't see this becoming a daily thing by any means, I thought since I got my Powershot out after church, I'd share.  (I did promise to mix up my ramblings with a few pictures, after all.)

After a morning of good worship, I had to go to the grocery store...


I hate grocery shopping!  I wish that I could just have someone do it for me.  I am so thankful that I have a job so that I can afford food, but today I am feeling tired and lazy and I just didn't want to deal with it.  (I know, I know.  I need a little cheese to go with my whine!)

On the way home though I was able to get a couple of really good shots of the sky.  It's been rainy and overcast all day, but the sky has been so cool! 





That's all for today.  I am pretty sure the rest of my afternoon will involve my couch and my Snuggie.  And possibly some supper!  I know, you're all jealous...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...