Friday, February 26, 2010

Girl Talk, Sweet Sleep, and My Maybe Broken Hand

Not even noon and still so much to report!  Got in a 70 minute workout yesterday.  I was actually sad that I had to leave, but I had big plans to go see the nieces.  Had a great time last night visiting with the girls, but it was just too short!  They loved their presents and I even scored some artwork for my fridge!  I left there and went to meet Lauren for some wedding talk.  (I haven't mentioned how much I love wedding planning, right?)  The best news is that I finally got a good night's sleep!  I simply couldn't have made it one more night on the amount of sleep I had!

Today I went back to the dr. for my hand and they still don't really know what the heck is going on.  They want me to go back again next week and have another set of x-rays and see where we are.  The good news is that it doesn't really bother me, it's just sore.  I'm going to get in one more workout today (hoping to last for 90 minutes), then go home and veg out.  We have a women's conference in the morning (WAY too early for a Saturday) so tonight, I am going to enjoy doing nothing,.  I don't get to enjoy that enough this time of year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...