Monday, April 12, 2010

100!!


I am so excited to officially announce that this is my 100th post.  That's right.  I have filled your brains with my musing 100 times since starting this blog and you are still checking in to see what I have to say.  For the next few posts, minus a special one that I am going to post as soon as I get this one up, I will be focusing on my vacation to Gulf Shores.  It was our 3rd Annual Girls' Trip, and Amber and I had a blast despite me being an overexcited traveler (which is annoying, but unavoidable for I love to travel) and Amber being a cranky one.  (And no, I'm not slamming her.  We talk about this all the time.)  

She was a little unsure about the whole thing by the time we got into town (after 10 long hours in the car), but this view made it all worth it.

                                      

This was the view from Room 302 of the Best Western at the Beach as the sun was beginning to set.  And this was just Monday.   Stay tuned for more pictures and details of our adventures in Dixie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...