Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm Back!

Okay, I want to start by saying that since I couldn't really post pictures from my Netbook while I was on vacation this last week, today's going to be a busy day!  Not only do have a about 500 pictures to sort through from the trip, I also have to get started on the editting for the 5th and 6th grade basketball and jr. high volleyball pictures for work.   Good thing I have declared that I am not going anywhere or doing anything today (which we all know means that I will jump at the first offer I have to do anything else!  I am always a procrastinator first!) 

In other news, I am excited to announce that my friend and blog follower, Casey, has become a blogger herself!  She has a funny and unique viewpoint on life and I would encourage you to check her out!  (I love it when I talk like 1000 people read this thing, knowing it will just be the girls and Casey!)  But, at any rate, I am glad that she has followed my advice and look forward to the many posts to come.

Speaking of posts, tomorrow marks a really big number for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...