Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vacation...All I Ever Wanted...

Tomorrow, I get the heck out of Dodge.  I am loading up all of my bags (and there are many) and heading south for some quality time with a good friend and a nice sandy beach.  If all goes well, you will be receiving plenty of updates!  Maybe even my 100th post!  (Just two away!)  I'm so thankful that my family is going to be taking care of my fur baby (who is alternating between sleeping on the clothes in my suitcase and sleeping on the clothes in the popisan.  I am ready for bed (even though my packing isn't quite done), because I got up with the sun this morning (see the proof below).


Though I am so sleepy now, it was well worth it to go to church with my family and celebrate Christ rising from the dead!  Happy Easter, ya'll!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...