Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Okay, first of all, I feel like I should disclose that I am in a spectacularly bad mood this afternoon.  I blame the sugar and the children and the looming summer vacation.   This morning I was super hyper but it's just not working out this afternoon.

But in slightly better news, I have a summer job!  I was wanting to get a little extra cash to take care of some bills and an absolutely perfect one came up.  Two days a week for three hours for eight weeks, I will be teaching Developmental Reading!  And the pay is very good!  I recognize that this won't necessarily be easy, but it will be worth it in the end, let me assure you.  Since it's Mondays and Wednesdays until noon, it gives me plenty of time to still do all of the great things I want to do, and the class sizes aren't any bigger than what I am used to at my regular job.  Plus it's a subject that I teach all the time.  I'm going to get the book when I get off work.  This was certainly a blessing and I am really excited about it and I couldn't wait to share!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the job! Sounds like a great schedle to still get all your summer tasks completed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...