1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey is tops. I only like ham when it's a Horse and Buggy from Our Place!
2. ANY BAD HABITS?
I am a procrastinator of the highest order.
3. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Kind of. I'm a silent, seething jealous instead of a manical, plotting kind.
4. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
You bet! I'm awesome! :)
5. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
No, I don't think it's a good idea. Emotions get involved and things end horribly from what I've seen.
6. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Depends. I like to rant if it's an everyday brand of anger, but what you have to look out for is when I am truly angry about something and I have had time to think about it. I'm much better about being angry in a productive way than I used to be.
7. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST BEST FRIEND?
My cousin, Barbie
8. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To be whatever God wants me to be
9. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I loved Barbie dolls. I had a bunch of them and all the houses and clothes and whatnot
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
That's like asking if I breathe. It was worse when I was younger, but yes, I'm a big fan.
11. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Why does a girl have to choose between the carbs?
12. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Kate, Katie, Ms. Miller, Coach
13. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
14. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
15.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Kill 'em with kindness
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
I am obsessed with ice cream. Especially Ben and Jerry's. I'm equal opportunity, though.
17. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
That's the beauty of summer. No real plans.
18. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
I want to live near my family. But I'd never turn down the beach...
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The ladies on The View arguing with one another, because the remote is on the other side of the room.
20. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX.
Height, then eyes. I have always loved the tall guys.
21. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Blog, take pictures, waste time on facebook
22. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
23. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
Fall! Great weather, bonfires, my birthday!
24. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
I love Milk Duds. A lot.
25. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yep! I'm so lucky that I've even had more than just one. I have friends that fit into all the different parts of my life. Doesn't get any better than that!
26. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
27. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
There was this place in Union Station in DC....oh, the dessert alone would be worth the trip!
28. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I can read some piano music, but you would probably not want me to actually play it. Played the clarinet in junior high band. I guarantee you don't want me to try that!
29. KISSES OR HUGS?
If you know me, you know how funny this is. I am not really much of a hugger. I'm just kind of awkward. But if we are talking about these in a romantic kind of way, I will take whatever I can get1! HA! But seriously, ladies, what's better than having a good smelling man's cologne on your clothes after you've parted?
30. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Groceries! Cherries, almonds, and cereal! Oh my!
31. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
You bet I would! I would love to be a housewife if there was enough money for that to happen! That's certainly not the household I was raised in, but my friends who are able to stay home with their kids seem to really enjoy it!
32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen. It's pretty funny.
33. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE.
Picture it: A vacant, broken up parking lot. Tumbleweeds rolling by. No sounds but the whistling wind. Yeah, my love life and that parking lot have so very much in common.