Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Revelations

Things I have discovered in the time we have been apart:
  • I went to a couple of antique stores around town and discovered that some people smoke crack while pricing their items
  • Ice cream truly is the love of my life
  • Four kids in the nursery sounds easy, but it only takes a moment for things to spin wildly out of control.
  • I love the ladies of our prayer group!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!
  • Aleve Sinus D can cure most of life's problems
  • I'm a little obsessed with YouTube
  • Monday nights watching TV at my parents has quickly become one of my favorite things
  • There is always someone right around the corner who will do what you do, but better.  Encourage them!
I promise I will fill give you the unabridged version soon!

1 comment:

  1. Youtube has been known to do that to people. you aren't alone. You can get help...if you want it! haha.
    Love this list

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...