Things I'm loving right now:
- A quick burst of slightly cooler weather -- I love not melting when I step out my door in the morning. Or even later in the day when I get into my car.
- That it's somehow already Friday without me even noticing.
- Sleeping in tomorrow--WAY in. I need sleep something fierce.
- It's fall baseball season--of all the things I take pictures of, baseball is my favorite. It's so rewarding to get the action shot I was hoping for. It's great practice, and I like that the boys get into it too (especially my junior high ones!). They are all "You got that, right?" which makes it even more fun!
- Being efficient--I've been teasing one of the girls at work about her level of efficiency. I'd kill for one day at her level of precision and focus! But I am trying to get better about getting things done, and I am starting to see some progress (just not on the whole housework thing!).
- The moment of quiet right before the day starts (which happens to be right now for me!)
- I fixed a car issue all by myself this week. Well, technically, it wasn't ALL by myself (thank you, my favorite Parts Manager for your patience and assistance) but, other than one freaked out call to my dad, I took care of the issue and haven't had a moment's trouble since.